SHIPPING REQUIREMENTS (ALL SHIPMENTS)
1. The maximum dollar amount of the following product categories may not exceed 50% of Customer's total order: office machines, tape products, batteries, moving supplies, A/V mounts over 50 lbs. 13"+ televisions/LCDs, furniture, home theatre kits, metal/wood products, jewel cases, bulk wiring products, observation/security systems, surge/UPS systems, power inverters, structured wire enclosures, floor-standing/tower speakers, central vacuum systems, central vacuum components and exercise equipment thirty (30) lbs and under in weight.
2. Speaker boxes, projector screens, air conditioners, all medium- or large-sized home appliances, and exercise equipment over thirty (30) lbs in weight are excluded from the prepaid freight programs. At Smart Voice Network's sole discretion, based on weight and dimensions, some security systems and monitors may also be excluded from the prepaid freight programs.** A Smart Voice Network Sales Representative will be able to confirm individual products eligibility.
3. C.O.D. fees and surcharges are not, for any reason, prepaid, regardless of freight qualifications.
4. No fulfillment order will qualify for free freight
5. Unless otherwise agreed upon in writing, Smart Voice Network will ship using the best way possible using the characteristic(s) of the product(s) being shipped and the end-destination.
ADDITIONAL FREIGHT CHARGES (ALL SHIPMENTS)
Shipments are subject to freight carrier ("Carrier") shipping rates, fuel surcharges, accessorial surcharges and other fees as applicable.
Additional charges could also be assessed to any order (freight prepaid or otherwise) that may include, but are not be limited to, Delivery Area Surcharges, Extended Area Delivery Surcharges or dimensional/oversize fees, when required by Carriers' regulations. All such charges as mentioned herein, along with any insurance costs, are calculated and added to the invoice total and are non-refundable.
If an order is refused for any reason, Smart Voice Network will be compensated for all shipping charges, including any C.O.D. fees, as well as a fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee. Such compensation must be received by Smart Voice Network before any other Customer orders are released to Smart Voice Network's distribution center for processing and shipping.
All orders are shipped FOB Origin, regardless of whom is paying freight, which will be from Smart Voice' Network's distribution center. Damages are the responsibility of the Carrier once the shipment is delivered to the Carrier. Customers must make damage claims directly to the Carrier within 10 days of receipt of the order. All boxes and packaging material are necessary when filing a claim. A Smart voice customer service representative may be contacted at 800-443-6975 for assistance.
Recipient must inspect orders via any truck lines for shipping damage prior to acceptance of the shipment. Visible damage claims must be clearly noted on the delivery receipt/bill of lading as proof the damage or tampering occurred prior to delivery. Such damages must be reported within 24 hours, with documented proof, otherwise claim and/or credit may be denied. To ensure full credit, original packaging, manuals and shipping boxes must be retained for inspection.
All shipping/pricing discrepancies must be reported within 5 business days of receipt of order.